Collection of information
Through the running and operation of this website we may collect and process data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information “personal information,” we collect are listed below:
• Data of visits to our website and the pages and resources accessed, including but not limited to, traffic, location data and other communication data that can assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes but is not limited to information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
How we use your information
The information we collect is used for our use in developing our website and to process and deliver your orders efficiently. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• Set up, manage your account and contact you about your account
• Ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To update you on the status of your order or for delivery purposes or courier purposes.
• To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
• To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
• To meet our contractual obligations to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
Communications and Marketing
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to certain areas of the Website. For example; marketing information using E-Mail or to enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style interests etc. We will also treat this information as “personal information”. This will help us to market in a way we feel is of specific interest to you. From time to time we may send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal information to these third party companies, except as provided in the Retention, Disclosure and protection of your personal Information section.
Retention, Disclosure and Protection of your Personal Information
Details relating to any credit or debit card transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts your information before it is sent to us to prevent unauthorised parties from using and reading these details. Similarly we will only accept orders from web browsers which permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which means that an order cannot be inadvertently made through an unsecured connection. Therefore the latest secure server technology is used by our website to ensure that your credit card details and information are fully protected.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request at email@example.com
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
If you don’t change your browser settings and continue to use our site, we will assume that you consent to us continuing to download cookies onto your device.
Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is your choice, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your Browser Settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
15 Carew Way