- We are happy to accept returns if the sunglasses do not suit or are faulty. Please e-mail us at customerservice@KiddiOptics.co.uk within seven days of receipt of goods to let us know you wish to return the product, also state whether you need an exchange or refund.
- Exchanges and replacements depend on availability. Please be aware of any waiting periods if more stock is required.
- The unworn sunglasses must be returned to us at the below address within 14 working days of receipt.
- When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. This means you are also responsible for the postage for the returned parcel.
- If a return is required due to a mistake by KiddiOptics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and, for UK orders only, we can arrange to have it collected. For international returns please contact us at email@example.com and we will inform you of the amount of return postage we can reimburse you.
- We aim to process all refunds within 3-5 working days of receipt.
- Please note that we cannot process your request until we receive the product, which could take a few days. You will receive a confirmation email when the exchange or refund has been processed.
How do I return my sunglasses?
- Complete the returns form. Indicate whether you need a refund or exchange; supply the product code if you would like an exchange. Out of stock items can take up to 15 working days to arrive to our office from the supplier.
- If the exchanged item you request is a different value to your original order then we will refund the difference in cost.
- The unworn sunglasses must then be returned to us at the below address within 7-14 days of receipt.
- The sunglasses should be returned in a re-sellable condition complete with all original packaging.
- A proof of postage receipt is not sufficient enough evidence should anything happen to your parcel.
- Once refunded your money will take 3-5 working days to reach your account.
Please send all returns to;
Returns @ KiddiOptics
15 Carew Way
UK Delivery Details:
We deliver our UK Mainland orders via Royal Mail. If you are in the UK Mainland and wish to receive your order on the next working day delivery then please place your order before 12:00 GMT.
Please see below for the UK Mainland Delivery services we offer:
Prices listed in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Royal mail signed for 1st class – 1 day delivery- £4.00
- Royal mail signed for 2nd class- 3 day delivery aim – £4.00
- Royal mail special Delivery (order must be placed by 10am the day before expected delivery) next day by 1 pm £11
Once your order has been successfully placed and processed by our dispatch team we will notify you via email with the relevant tracking information.
If you have any queries about your order or issues with your delivery information please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non UK Mainland and Worldwide delivery Details:
We offer a non UK Mainland and worldwide delivery on all our orders. Orders for delivery in EU countries or USA over £85.00 qualify for free delivery. For orders that don’t meet this criteria, please contact us with any questions or requests at email@example.com. For orders that are Non UK Mainland please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of the delivery costs
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website – KiddiOptics.co.uk. This website is owned and operated by KiddiOptics and is available on the following terms and conditions which apply to the use of the Kiddioptic.co.uk website. By using the website we acknowledge that you accept our terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England. The term “you” , “your”, “yourself” is in reference to the user and/ or viewer of our website.
Our terms and conditions can change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions when ordering products. Where you do not agree or wish to adhere to the terms of the website and its policies, you should not continue to access or use the website.
Use of this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The website content is for general information and personal use and subject to change.
- When a contract for the purchase of goods is made between yourself and KiddiOptics, you agree that all goods purchased are for personal use and not for resale.
- You agree that you are eighteen years and above. If you are under eighteen years of age you use this website under supervision of a parent or guardian who is over eighteen years of age. If you do not meet this condition please do not use the website.
- Your use of any information or literature on this website is entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that any products, goods, and services you order via this website is fit for the purpose required.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KiddiOptics prior written permission.
Placing an Order
When you place an order with us you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
A Contract between the customer and KiddiOptics for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Prices and availability of goods is subject to change without notice. Please see delivery times and charges to determine whether delivery charges apply to your location.
You may need to register to access some of the services that we offer on the website. Registration requirements can change from time to time. During registration you may be asked to provide personal information that must be true and accurate. Where such registration information changes please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Cancellation of an order
You may cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
All items must be returned to us under the terms and conditions provided on our Returns Policy page. Request for a return must be stated in writing within seven days of receiving your goods. All goods must be returned in original re-sellable condition with the exception of faulty items. We are within our right to refuse any customer a refund if these terms are not adhered to.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Under Priced Items
KiddiOptics are not liable to supply an item at the stated price if the item has been under-priced by mistake; we have the right to do this on the provision that we notify you about the discrepancy prior to dispatching the item. If this does happen we will notify the correct price to let you decide whether you still would like to make the purchase.
We endeavour to display through this website all items in our current range.
We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. However, occasionally an item will be out of stock. Out of stock items can still be displayed on the site with an option to request a notification once the item is replenished. All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. We can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) or for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. All orders received before 12pm – subject to availability – will be dispatched on the same day. Those orders received after 4pm will be dispatched on the following day. UK orders are dispatched on next, one and three Day Delivery whilst orders outside the UK Mainland will arrive within 5-10 working days depending on a delivery method chosen by the customer.
Conformity of Goods
A description of the goods is set out on our website. All products are accompanied by a high resolution image which is produced in-house and is subject to copyright. Whilst we will attempt to ensure that there are no changes to the goods to be supplied, it is possible that there may be some minor variations to the description and/or specification of the goods which arise by virtue of changes made by the manufacturers of the parts supplied which form part of the goods.
To clarify for customers wishing to use our discount codes, these can be used at customers’ discretion although Terms and Conditions apply to all. It is the customer’s responsibility to apply the code at the checkout unless a technical issue should occur. Discount cannot be applied or refunded once the order is complete. Only one code can be applied per order and do not apply to delivery costs unless stated otherwise. Codes may not be used on sale items or in conjunction with another offer unless stated otherwise. Please note: We cannot honour a discount after the order has been placed.
KiddiOptics grant you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the content in this website for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes. You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this website and in the data it contains belongs to KiddiOptics
Changes to the Website
KiddiOptics may at any time make alterations to or withdraw this website or any part of it.